Record of Employment

If you leave the employment of your employer, an ROE will be prepared and filed electronically with Service Canada.


You may sign in to the Service Canada site to view your ROE.   


Service Canada Log In


If you don't have a Service Canada log in, now is a good time to set one up as it can be useful for many other services.


If your payroll was provided by Knit, you may also sign in to your Knit profile (same as you did to receive your paystubs), and then go to Documents, and then Records of Employment.   A copy of your ROE will be filed here.


Knit Login


Because of the confidential information on this document, we are unable to email or fax a copy to you.